KineMaster is Video Editor & Video Maker App for Android or iOS. Now you can Download KineMaster for PC Windows 10, Windows 8/7/Mac. Follow steps below to get KineMaster App!
KineMaster is the full featured video editor you are looking for! KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use. This also includes unlimited exports in resolutions up to 4K!
• Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• Share on YouTube, Facebook Feeds and Stories, Instagram Feeds and Stories, and more!
• Reverse your videos
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
When you subscribe to KineMaster Premium, you remove the watermark and ads, unlock professional tool presets, and get access to over a thousand premium assets in the KineMaster Asset Store. Subscribe to KineMaster today Premium within the app!
KineMaster is the Editors’ Choice! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos!
How to Download KineMaster for Windows/PC/Laptop/Mac
First, you need Android Emulator, what is it? Android Emulator is App Player lets you run mobile apps fast and full screen on Windows and Mac. With this App you can get thousands of the best Android Apps and Games on PC.
Many Android Emulator can you run on your PC/Windows like BlueStacks, Nox, MEmu, Genymotion etc. But now i will give example use BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks.
- After complete, install on your PC/Windows.
- Open BlueStacks.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your account/sign up.
- Search App kinemaster then install app.
- Open KineMaster App on BlueStacks.
- Launch the App.