How to Remove Bing Search Bar in Windows 10? Before following the steps to Remove Bing in Windows 10, you must know what is Bing. Bing is a web search engine owned and operated by Microsoft. The service has its origins in Microsoft’s previous search engines: MSN Search, Windows Live Search and later Live Search. Bing provides a variety of search services, including web, video, image and map search products. It uses the ASP.NET programming language and follows the design principles of Microsoft’s “Metro” design language.
How to Remove Bing from Internet Explore in Windows 10
- Click the gear icon to open the Tools menu.
- Select “Manage Add-ons” from the Tools menu to display your add-ons by type.
- Select “Search Providers” under the add-on type. If Bing is the only search provider listed, you’ll have to add another one before you remove Bing. To do this, click “Find more search providers.” Click your desired search provider and click “Add to Internet Explorer.” Select “Make this my default search provider.” Restart Internet Explorer and return to the Manage Add-ons menu.
- Select “Bing” and click “Remove.“
How to Remove Bing Search Bar in Windows 10
- For users who have a touch screen device on Windows 10 you will need to swipe from the right side of the screen to the center to open the charms bar.
Note: For users who have a PC or laptop you need to press and hold the button “Windows” and the button “C” on the keyboard.
- Left click or tap on the “Settings” icon presented in the “Charms” bar.
- Left click or tap on the “Change PC settings” feature presented in the “Settings” window.
- Now in the “Change PC settings” menu you will have to search for “Search & apps” and left click or tap on it.
- You will have to find in the “Search and apps” menu the “Get search suggestions and web results from Bing” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.
Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.
- Reboot the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.
Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10
Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10 to first at is the screen of your desktop and see a beautiful wallpaper. Actually, this trend has come from the windows phone then Microsoft continued it in Windows 10. And now, i will share to you that your Desktop lock screen wallpaper can change itself daily on your Windows 10.
You need to know, the wallpaper that you will see at your Desktop will be Microsoft Bing images. Microsoft Bing changes its homepage daily with amazing and can be any motivational photo, scenic photo, animals photo etc.
Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10 can using Bing Desktop Installer & Daily Picture App. OK, you can choose one with steps below.
1. Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10 using Bing Desktop Installer
- Download Bing Desktop Installer.
- To install Bing Desktop, click Download, and follow the instructions. After installation, Bing Desktop appears on your Windows desktop.
- After install the Bing desktop application, from the upper right corner, click Settings > Preferences & from there un-tick the Show Bing Desktop icon on the taskbar as well as Show a search box on the taskbar options.After it, navigate to Settings > General & from there un-tick Turn on wallpaper toolset & Automatically paste copied text in the search box. In case you do not want this app to start at the time of booting, you can un-tick another option which is Automatically open when Windows starts under General settings.
Set Bing Daily Image As Wallpaper in Windows 10 using Daily Picture App
- Open Microsoft Store > search Daily Picture then click app.
- Click Get & Install.
- After installation complete, Launch.
- Daily Picture app will open up.
- After it app will download all the last week images from Bing. To configure it, click on the settings icon.
- Switch on Use Bing image as desktop wallpaper.