Microsoft Launcher Download for Windows 10 PC must download from Google Play. Downloading Microsoft Launcher replaces the default launcher. Microsoft Launcher doesn’t replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 4.0.3+. Some specific Family features require Android 5.0+.
Features of Microsoft Launcher Windows 10
- Give your phone a new look
Microsoft Launcher comes with a variety of themes, icon packs, widgets, wallpapers and more. It’s a great way to customize, personalize and revitalize your phone.
Seamless sync between devices
Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to sync your Calendar, Tasks, Notes and more on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all your devices.
Stay in the know
The smart news feed updates throughout the day with top trending world and local stories, making it easy to stay on top of whatever’s relevant to you.
Essential information at your fingertips
Just one swipe takes you to a feed of your recent photos, docs2, events, emails, social posts, news and more. It’s all the information that matters most in one organized and convenient place.
Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all your devices.
Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and Sticky Notes on the go. When you set up Microsoft Launcher as your new home screen, you can either start fresh with your favorite apps or import your current home screen layout. Your previous home screen will also remain accessible if you need it.
With Microsoft Launcher you can:
Personalize Your Feed
· Set Microsoft Launcher as your default home screen to enjoy a personalized feed and improved functionality with your other Microsoft apps.
· Customize your feed to see news, calendar events, docs, and contacts at a glance.
· View your calendar card to easily manage your schedule across devices.
· Use Family features to see how much time your kids spend on their phone, and to spot them on a map, at home or on the go.*
Give your phone a new look
· Choose from light, dark and transparent themes to suit your style.
· Enjoy Bing daily images as your wallpaper, or use your own photos.
· Personalize your apps with custom icon packs, and use adaptive icons to give your icons a consistent look and feel.
Continue on PC
· Photos on your phone are instantly available on your Windows PC.**
· Seamlessly transition between editing docs on your phone and on your PC
Search the Web
· Using Microsoft Launcher’s universal search bar, you can search the web, your files, apps, docs, and messages all at once.
· Gesture customization lets you double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
· Keep your most important contacts at your fingertips – add them to folders, or pin them to your home screen or dock.